KOMOS Kegerator 3 TAP
What makes KOMOS Kegerators better than the rest?
- Designed to hold up to FOUR 5-gallon Slimline Torpedo homebrew kegs
- Serve ice cold beer even in the warmest environments thanks to highly-efficient refrigeration components
- Stainless steel forward-sealing faucets offer a huge upgrade over common chrome plated brass taps
- Faucets mount to a high-quality stainless steel tower, rather than a cheap chrome plated tower
- Interior fan diverts cold air up into the tower to keep your beer lines cold and reduce foaming
- EVABarrier double walled draft tubing protects your beer against oxidation
- Duotight push-to-connect fittings make assembly a breeze
- Included KOMOS Dual Gauge CO2 Regulator maintains consistent pressure and is easily adjusted
The KOMOS Kegerator offers a stunning set of features that clearly separate this unit as the most modern kegerator on the market. With more interior space than other models, the KOMOS Kegerator is designed to fit up to four 5-gallon Slimline Torpedo kegs or Pepsi-style Ball Lock Corny kegs.
Includes NukaTap stainless steel faucets, the newest in forward-sealing faucet design. Stainless faucets are a huge upgrade over the chrome-plated brass faucets commonly included with other kegerators, and you'll quickly recognize the quality of a forward-sealing beer faucet compared to the standard taps seen at your local tavern or in-law's mancave. Rather than a chrome plated tower, the NukaTap faucets are mounted to a stainless steel tower that remains cool before, during, and after each pour thanks to a tower fan diverter that recirculates cold air within the kegerator and blows it up into the tower to keep your beer lines cold and reduce foaming. From keg to faucet, your beer will pass through EVABarrier draft lines, a premium double-walled tubing designed to protect against beer oxidation. And with Duotight push-to-connect fittings, you'll have your lines connected in a snap with no need to force the tubing over barb fittings or fiddle with hose clamps.
Other features you'll love about the KOMOS Kegerator include its highly-efficient cooling capacity so you'll be serving ice cold beer even in the warmest temperatures, extra wide temperature range from 26–82°F, dual gas inlets at the back, stainless steel internal floor, rolling casters, and the included KOMOS Dual Gauge CO2 regulator.
The most eye-catching difference between the KOMOS unit and other kegerators is definitely the capacity. Most kegerators position the compressor on the right or left side of the inside floor, making one side shallower than the other. KOMOS positions the compressor in the middle so both sides of the interior have an equal depth. This seemingly small detail allows the unit to hold up to four 5-gallon Slimline Torpedo or Ball Lock Corny kegs.
Dual gas line inlets are absolutely clutch if you want to serve beverages at two different pressures or use two different types of gas. The previous model had one inlet that was only wide enough for a single line to pass through. Now both inlets are just over 3/4" in diameter and feature PCO 1881 threads.
Upgraded condenser, evaporator, and insulation make this unit highly efficient, yet quiet, so you can serve ice cold beer in even the warmest temperatures. The unique internal fan provides excellent air circulation, pulling cold air from below the evaporator and blowing it back over the top of your kegs and up into the tower to chill your draft lines.
Extra Wide Temperature Range is Perfect for Homebrewers The KOMOS kegerator is tailored to a homebrewer's needs. Take, for example, the extended range digital controller that can adjust internal temperatures from 26 - 82°F. This allows homebrewers to use it for fermentation and is something that other kegerators don't do. The digital controller always displays the temperature and is easily adjusted from the front of the kegerator with the door closed. It's pretty nice.
NukaTap Stainless Faucets and Towers All kegerators come with either NukaTap faucets for mounting on the stainless tower. NukaTap is the newest brand of forward sealing faucets that boast a lower thermal mass for reduced first pour foam. They feature a "nuke-shaped" internal shuttle that is made from TPV, which provides superior laminar flow to further reduce foaming issues. Forward-sealing means that while in the closed position the faucet will keep beer in it instead of draining out. This keeps the internal parts from getting sticky and reduces the chance of off flavors transferring to your beer while you pour. The modular, threaded spout can fit a variety of attachments including a growler filler or stout spout. This model includes the all stainless faucet which we think is a must have upgrade over chrome plated brass.
Duotight Fittings Duotight and EVABarrier have revolutionized how you connect draft line, and our kegerators come standard with both. We love Duotight push-in fittings for their quick connection, reliable seal, and versatility. Setting up and connecting draft line has never been easier -- no more hose clamps or heating water to soften tubing! Each kegerator comes with Duotight fittings for the tower shanks, regulator, and for splitting gas lines.
EVABarrier tubing has been engineered with protection in mind and is both PVC-free and BPA-free. This double walled tubing offers superior protection against oxidation, CO2 loss, and microbial growth. EVA tubing is the future of draft line for professional applications, and now your kegerator will feature the same first-class tubing.
KOMOS Regulator The included high quality KOMOS regulator maintains consistent pressure. The regulator includes a blow-off PRV with pull ring for safety and relieve pressure, rubber coated gauges, and a hand knob for easy adjustment. Included with your kegerator package is a Duotight fitting that attaches to the regulator for an easy, solid, push-to-connect connection with your gas line.
Added Features One of the unique features on a kegerator in this price range is the tower fan, which blows cold air up into your tower to reduce foaming issues. They also come standard with the KOMOS dual gauge CO2 regulator, which is super beefy and consistent in delivering accurate pressures. Most Chinese-made regulators experience creep where the pressure increases over time. The KOMOS regulator is by far the best CO2 regulator we have seen made in China.
The countertop drip tray couldn't be easier to keep clean. Built-in drip trays look cool, but they're a pain to keep clean. Before long they get pretty disgusting with dried, spilled beer -- attracting fruit flies and becoming a haven for mold and bacteria to grow. They'll often overflow the reservoir inside the kegerator causing a huge mess. Our kegerator's tray is designed to be removed and easily washed.
Best Value! We've looked around, and you are getting the very best value on a kegerator in the USA.
- Stainless Steel Air Cooled
- Tower NukaTap Stainless Steel Forward-Sealing Faucets
- Duotight Fittings make connecting draft lines a breeze
- Digital Thermostat with wide 26 - 82° F temp range.
- Robust KOMOS Dual Gauge Regulator included
- CO2 Tank holder mounts on back of kegerator (tank not included)
- Efficient and powerful compressor
- Stainless Steel Door
- Countertop Style Drip Tray
- Stainless Steel Floor for additional keg support
- Includes EVABarrier beer and gas tubing
- Beverage line measures 4mm ID x 8mm OD
- 1 x 1.7m length of line per tap
- Gas line measures 5mm ID x 8mm OD 1 x line of varying length depending on number of taps
- Duotight adapters for draft shank and regulator connections
- Duotight tee fittings for splitting gas lines (consider upgrading to a 3-way manifold)
- You will need to purchase keg connections depending on whether you are serving commercial sanke, ball lock corny, or pin lock corny
- For ball lock and pin lock disconnects we recommend DUO106
- For commercial sanke keg couplers we recommend DUO104
- Detailed instructions on assembly and use
- 23.75" wide
- 25" deep
- 31.5" with CO2 mount
- 32.5" Tall (fridge only)
- 35" with Caster wheels
- 48.75" with tower
- 51" with Casters and Tower
- 110 v - 60 hz
- 0.8 Amp draw
- Optimal ambient temperature is 65°F – 80°F
- 19.5" wide
- 17" deep
- 16" down the center where compressor sits
- 28.5" tall
- 5 Gal. Torpedo Keg - 3
- 5 Gal. Slimline Torpedo Keg - 4
- 5 Gal. Pin Lock Cornelius Keg (Corny Keg) - 3
- 5 Gal. Ball Lock Cornelius Keg (Corny Keg) - 4
- 5.16 Gal. Sixth Barrel Keg (Sixtel, Log) - 3
- 7.75 Gal. Quarter Barrel Keg (Pony Keg, Stubby Quarter) - 1
- 7.75 Gal. Slim Quarter Keg (Tall Quarter, The Slim) - 1
- 15.5 Gal. Half Barrel Keg (Full Size Keg) - 1