VnH Hard Seltzer Kit
Availability: In stock
Only 1 left
Makes 5 gallons. Put down the mash paddle and try a something different! Hard Seltzer is here to stay thanks to popular brands like White Claw and Truly, and as a homebrewer you've probably already been asked by friends or family to whip up a batch.
The truth is that hard seltzer is very simple to prepare, and any level brewer can make it at home. We've put together a simple kit that includes sugar, yeast, and nutrients. Flavoring is not included we recommend using 6-8 oz. of any Brewer's Best Natural Flavoring that fancies your taste.
- Estimated Original Gravity: 1.042
- Estimated Alcohol Percentage: 5.5%
- Recommended Carbonation Level: 4 volumes
- 5 lbs. Corn Sugar
- Lutra Gluten Free Dry Seltzer Yeast
- Propper Yeast Nutrient
- Sparkolloid Fining Agent
- Flavoring - we suggest 6-8 oz. of Brewer's Best Flavoring any flavor that suits your taste buds
- Priming Sugar (if bottling)
- RO or Distilled Water
Write Your Own Review