How to Use an Auto Siphon
This is a picture of wine being transferred from one carboy to another with an Auto Siphon. This auto siphon also has a clamp on it so it can be used hands free.
To use your Auto Siphon:
1. Connect the tubing to the inner tube.
2. Sanitize the inside by siphoning sanitizer through it.
3. Sanitize the outside by spraying it with a spray bottle filled with sanitizer.
4. Place the carboy or pail with wine on a higher surface. Put the Auto Siphon in the wine to be transferred.
5. Place the carboy or pail that the wine is being transferred to about 3 feet lower than the other. Place the end of tubing in the sanitized carboy or pail.
6. Pump the Auto Siphon a few times until the wine freely flows to the carboy or pail.
7. Ta Da!!!